Helping people to engage in the ministry of Women of Hope and what God is doing in the lives of these precious women can be as easy as the click of a mouse!
If you'd like to print off a list of easy ways to get involved with Women of Hope at a variety of levels, download our "How to Get Involved" sheet. Share it with friends, family and church members as well!
We encourage you to take the "30-Day Challenge." For the next 30 days, choose 2 of the activities below and commit to doing them at least 3-4 times per week. Please let us know that you have accepted the challenge and what activities you are going to do!
- Forward the WOHInt email newsletter to 20 friends or family members that might be interested and ask them to prayerfully consider signing up. (Of course, you have to be subscribed first in order to do this!)
- Become a friend of WOHInt on Facebook and repost to your own wall anything posted on our page.
- Talk to 5 people you know about WOHInt who might have a personal interest in the ministry (disability community, health care professionals, civic groups, missions pastor, etc).
- Ask your pastor or missions pastor if your church might come alongside Women of Hope in equipping and discipling women with disabilities to become life-long followers of Christ. You can just connect them to us and we'll take it from there!
- Talk to your school group, church group, small group or family about sponsoring a Partner in Hope.
- Ask your church if you can insert WOHInt brochures into the church bulletin one Sunday to help create awareness about disability ministry.
- Buy a WOHInt T-shirt and talk to people about why you are wearing it. Better yet, buy one for every member of your family!